HOW TO WARD OFF ATTACK & FEEL BETTER!
Here’s The Checklist of Things I Personally Do, not necessarily in this order:
- TURN OFF THE TELEVISION AND VIDEO GAMES! (Personally I refuse to own a T.V. and haven’t bought one for myself, ever, in my entire life. My mom cut the cords on our televisions when I was 16 years old and raised us to understand that TV causes strife in the home. I have never played video games either.)
- Turn off the computer
- Turn off the cell phone
- Turn on music
- Stretch and dance around living room-dance studio
- Sit Lotus position and meditate, visualize and pray
- Recite poems and the Psalms, out loud, in the first person (“The Lord is MY Shepherd….etc….”)
- Go out of doors and garden; inhale the scent of roses while petting the flower in wonder and admiration
- Water the garden
- Pull weeds
- Sing songs out loud while gardening; songs like Scarborough Fair by Simon & Garfunkel
- Go for a bicycle ride and leave the cell phone at home
- Call a good friend whom you trust
- Play with the dog
- Read an entertaining novel
- STRETCH Ballet Style until your muscles BURN
- Commune with a BIG tree (they’re great listeners and if you listen in return, they may teach you a thing or two! Yes, I am totally serious. TREES TALK! At least to me, they do.)
- Go shopping for trees, flowers, bushes, seeds, herbs and vegetables at your local garden shop or nursery.
- Burn clean herbal incense and candles. Beeswax candles are the most pure.
- Drink herbal tea; especially ROSE TEA. Holistic Healing with Roses: Herbal Medicine for a Happier, Healthier Mind and Body.
- BREATHE DEEPLY while consciously visualizing a peaceful place of splendor
- Have an orgasm; with your lover or mate, with yourself or with the aid of a professional sexological bodyworker. http://www.sexologicalbodywork.com/
- Kiss your lover or mate
- Hold hands and walk on the beach
- Take your dog/s to the beach
- Take your kids to the beach
- Go Camping
- Go Hiking
- Write a list of all the things you’re thankful for
- Speak words of peace, joy and love out loud with authority over your life
- WRITE! Scream at your diary!
- Recall the happiest days of your life whilst deliberately pushing fear from your mind. Speak out loud (ALWAYS OUT LOUD!) your list of things YOU ARE THANKFUL FOR!
- Quit your job if it’s not your calling
- Get out of debt entirely
- De-junk/purge your home of all the CRAP & CLUTTER. You don’t need it and you know it. The waste is killing your soul and your relationships.
- De-junk your real-life friends and close your FACEBOOK account!
- Stop eating all meat, fish and poultry immediately and forever.
- Buy, eat and drink in juice from: organic fruits, vegetables, herbs, nuts and seeds. Shoot for 80% raw food diet.
- DRINK SPRING WATER ONLY!
- Roll in the grass naked and realize that one day you’ll be buried there
- Keep your body MOVING and your MIND & SPIRIT ALERT. “Constant Vigilance”!
- CHOOSE LIFE!
THE GREATEST ARTIST OF ALL
By Shoshana Rose
Who was the greatest artist
that you’ve ever heard about?
Was it Van Gogh or Picasso
or do Da Vinci you tout?
Me, I cast my vote for God
as the greatest artist of all
To prove my point I’ll say
just go view a waterfall
Or how about that sky
now who’s painted clouds like those?
Look up, you can almost imagine
the angel’s breath that blows
And what of dear friend tree
from once all mankind ate?
Pick some fruit & perhaps you’ll agree
back to such is our fine fate
Ah yes, and please also consider
our dear, tough friends the rocks
Maybe you wear one on your finger
but did you know, Mr. Boulder, he talks?
And what of the flowers? What of the birds?
And what of your fine face?
Dare I say you look better in person
than in picture frame set in it’s place
Yeah, God is the Greatest Artist
who ever walked on this earth
Not the camera, screens, or the masters
but the One who gives our souls mirth
The only One to grant earth’s rebirth